Bioware please fix your game...

xeoneex

1 major problem and 1 just regular problem that I have right now:

1. I have a computer that is MORE than capable of running this game at 60 fps every second. Funny thing is in pvp it does NOT do well at all. I get less than 15 fps in pvp at a given time. I might be able to hit 60 fps outside of pvp. This even INCLUDES putting the game to very low graphics settings. I can barely hit 20 fps in pvp. Something is very wrong with your optimization. FIX IT please.

2. Fix marauders. They are so broken it's pathetic. I'm in near full pvp gear and I get obliteraated by anyone 1 v 1. And 9/10 chances are I'm not even getting heals. If I'm lucky to get heals I MIGHT last long enough to take someone down to 3/4th health. When a damn Guardian can take me down to 1/4th and he barely gets down to maybe 3/4th of his health I have to assume there is a flaw with the class. I may not be the best pvper on the server, but I've been around pvp in plenty of games to know when there is a problem with a class. Sadly this even extends to OUTSIDE pvp. When a group of lvl 55 mobs can just about kill me without a heal companion, in lvl 60 pve gear no less, this is a problem. I shouldn't have to REQUIRE a damn healing companion in order to survive in pve. Something is very wrong with this class, I remember this being a problem way back when the game first released. I stuck it out with Marauder and stopped playing for 3 years only to come back to them still sucking so much it hurts to even play my marauder anymore.

1 major problem and 1 just regular problem that I have right now:

1. I have a computer that is MORE than capable of running this game at 60 fps every second. Funny thing is in pvp it does NOT do well at all. I get less than 15 fps in pvp at a given time. I might be able to hit 60 fps outside of pvp. This even INCLUDES putting the game to very low graphics settings. I can barely hit 20 fps in pvp. Something is very wrong with your optimization. FIX IT please.

2. Fix marauders. They are so broken it's pathetic. I'm in near full pvp gear and I get obliteraated by anyone 1 v 1. And 9/10 chances are I'm not even getting heals. If I'm lucky to get heals I MIGHT last long enough to take someone down to 3/4th health. When a damn Guardian can take me down to 1/4th and he barely gets down to maybe 3/4th of his health I have to assume there is a flaw with the class. I may not be the best pvper on the server, but I've been around pvp in plenty of games to know when there is a problem with a class. Sadly this even extends to OUTSIDE pvp. When a group of lvl 55 mobs can just about kill me without a heal companion, in lvl 60 pve gear no less, this is a problem. I shouldn't have to REQUIRE a damn healing companion in order to survive in pve. Something is very wrong with this class, I remember this being a problem way back when the game first released. I stuck it out with Marauder and stopped playing for 3 years only to come back to them still sucking so much it hurts to even play my marauder anymore.

1. Bioware has a serious level of incompetence when it comes to to this issue. 3 months since it came up and afaik, they haven't even addressed it.

2. Marauders and Sentinels have always sucked in pvp. As for pve, bioware punishes you for being melee. There is one boss fight in all the pve content where it punishes you for being ranged. And it's a level 50 flashpoint. AFTER the boss that seriously punishes you for being melee. Bioware hates melee.