Canin seriously

bluecheesebandit

I wonder if the devs ever like glance at this **** and be like. "Oh, yeah. He must've been pretty sauced."

Dude just report their post on the forums. And if they are harassing you during warzone matches, right click their hud portraits and click on report for harassment, but you need to find it through the first options that it gives you. You can only make it work if they constantly keep sending messages in the chat window while in that match that are meant to be provocative towards you. I'm not sure if there is a /chat shortcut for that like /bug or /stuck.

Edited by Clone_Enforcer
Grammar error.

Dude just report their post on the forums. And if they are harassing you during warzone matches, right click their hud portraits and click on report for harassment, but you need to find it through the first options that it gives you. You can only make it work if they constantly keep sending messages in the chat window while in that match that are meant to be provocative towards you. I'm not sure if there is a /chat shortcut for that like /bug or /stuck.

It's a joke MR. RP policeman lol. People assuming **** already, good lord haha.

It's a joke MR. RP policeman lol. People assuming **** already, good lord haha.

Canin you really need to chill out m8. 2 edgi 4 me.

Also, give it some time and Orion-Sol will pop in and say something irrelevant.

Edited by alexhimbur