[Bug] Reduced Stats for 3.0 Crafted Items

PillsBurger

The following craftable items have reduced stats for their level and rating. They have been broken since the expac release.

Biochem:

Anodyne Resolve System MK-1: This item has major flaws. First of all, it shares the same name as the other DPS willpower implant, but the items do have different graphics so the first one listed in the crafting window has lower stats than the next one.

Anodyne Resolve System MK-1: (first listed)

Item Rating 168

+120 Endurance

+88 Willpower

+52 Critical Rating

+79 Surge Rating

Anodyne Resolve System MK-1: (second listed)

Item Rating 168

+177 Endurance

+172 Willpower

+84 Power

+79 Alacrity Rating

I have REed both implants for Expert, Fervor and Veracity schematics. The 178 and 186 versions of the first one listed have decreased stats while the second listed is par with ALL other implants. And I can't for the life of me figure out why they both have the same name....

All listed from here are showing similar numbers to the first listed Anodyne Resolve System MK-1 above (+120 Endurance) and all are 168 Item Rating. And all prototype and artifact iterations of the following show decreased numbers as well.

Artiface:

Ruusan Engaged Generator MK-1

Ruusaan Engaged Saberstaff MK-1

Ruusaan Force Expert Focus MK-1

Russan Force Expert Lightsaber MK-2

Cybertech:

Frasium Dethless Relay MK-1

Armstech:

Frasium Force Expert Electrostaff

I haven't gone through Synthweaving or Armormech as I use the custom armor and item mods which are all working great.