Looking for large endgame guild (republic)

Bearthrusteroar

I'm a Jedi sentinel looking for a large endgame guild with a ton of active members. I'm on disability for the foreseeable future and I want to dive head first into endgame when I get to 60 (almost 55 currently) the reason I'm looking now is the guild I'm in now is dissolving and I need people to chill and play with. Let me know adapt please. Also my in game is chucknorissd Edited by Bearthrusteroar

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Bearthrusteroar, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). Lately we have been getting around 24 people showing up for Operations nights but still have a number of people sub-60 still leveling. We are still running the new 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations, starting the Hardmodes, and have cleared the Hardmode Dread Operations. Also, we have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Bearthrusteroar, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). Lately we have been getting around 24 people showing up for Operations nights but still have a number of people sub-60 still leveling. We are still running the new 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations, starting the Hardmodes, and have cleared the Hardmode Dread Operations. Also, we have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

I just signed up for the forum and awaiting approval. Thank you! don't hesitate to reach out to me in game.