I'd like to say thank you to BW

Ohcir

Oops typo in the title. What I meant to say was F:mad:CK YOU to BW.

I hope at some point they decide to hire a competent combat development team, that will address the problems that this class is experiencing. As a class we have been consistently hit with the nurf bat since 1.1, while other classes have been buffed around us. The state of my preferred spec (Watchmen) is abysmal in PVP to the point of being a laughing stock and easy kills for all classes. Whilst I can still post decent numbers I have to work 100x harder than anyone else in the WZ.

Listen to the community and give us some decent changes that allow us to do the job of a melee DPS class.

I hope at some point they decide to hire a competent combat development team, that will address the problems that this class is experiencing. As a class we have been consistently hit with the nurf bat since 1.1, while other classes have been buffed around us. The state of my preferred spec (Watchmen) is abysmal in PVP to the point of being a laughing stock and easy kills for all classes. Whilst I can still post decent numbers I have to work 100x harder than anyone else in the WZ.

Listen to the community and give us some decent changes that allow us to do the job of a melee DPS class.

yes they can eat my BIIIIP

Watchman in PvP? Man that is just masochistic...I couldn't do that to myself. And Watchman was my preferred spec, too. But it is just too painful, beyond the unbearable baseline sentinel pain. Which is why my sent is shelved. EAWare did the damage, and have made it plain that no help is on the way. I will be leaving this game again, just a matter of time. They have repeatedly killed any good feeling as a customer or loyalty to them I might have - but this time they killed it and drove a stake through its heart with their incredibly bad work product. They do not deserve my money. GW2 expansion is around the corner. I'll head there for a while.

Edited by Dyvim