BUG: Gree Light Pillar (BLUE) +undefined Prestige, 0/0 decorations and greyed out

Rhesus_TOR

or I need to try to implement this player fix once my Gree Light Pillar (Blue) x2 are restored.

Has anyone successfully used the posted player fix with either newly bought or restored Gree Light Pillars (Blue)? Or do we again wait for BW to fix this continued bit of bad luck.

Thanks.

I had over 12 blue pillars before they broke them and when I logged in after the patch they were all gone, they probably did a big reset of some kind on the decoration. I had to buy 8 new blue pillars and it worked to unlock and place them. I have spent around 80-100 Helix components in total to get this right, the ones I lost before and the ones I had to use to unlock new ones.

Before the patch I could replace the blue pillars with common chairs as I wrote above by removing two decorations and after this patch I finally got the blue pillars in place.

Edited by Icestar

I had over 12 blue pillars before they broke them and when I logged in after the patch they were all gone, they probably did a big reset of some kind on the decoration. I had to buy 8 new blue pillars and it worked to unlock and place them. I have spent around 80-100 Helix components in total to get this right, the ones I lost before and the ones I had to use to unlock new ones.

Before the patch I could replace the blue pillars with common chairs as I wrote above by removing two decorations and after this patch I finally got the blue pillars in place.

I only had one of these, but it was also still missing after the patch this morning.

I made another ticket (under Item/Loot), referencing my previous tickets on the issue, and asked if I could either get a replacement, or get my 4 Grey Helix Compnents refunded so I could buy a new one.

I got a reply within just a few hours, if that long, and my Pillar was replaced.

I had to buy 8 new blue pillars and it worked to unlock and place them. I have spent around 80-100 Helix components in total to get this right, the ones I lost before and the ones I had to use to unlock new ones.

It sounds like from the last post that BW is being very helpful with this. You should get your Helix Components refunded since it was such a large amount. I'm encouraged that you were able to place the new ones. Once I get my Pillars replaced, I will see if I can do the same.

It's fixed. You just get your Gree Light Pillars (Bue) restored. You load them into your decor list. Pick up two other pieces of decor to free up the 100% Completion. Place the Pillars. THEN you will see that your Strongholad has two extra hooks available. Fill those. Problem solved. Thanks BW and those who commented on this thread.

It sounds like from the last post that BW is being very helpful with this. You should get your Helix Components refunded since it was such a large amount. I'm encouraged that you were able to place the new ones. Once I get my Pillars replaced, I will see if I can do the same.

Yes, I have placed a ticket about replacing my lost pillars since other players seems to have got them back.

Thanks BW and those who commented on this thread.

Lets hope they do not break any other decorations :tran_wink:

Edited by Icestar

• 2 months later...
Sadly, my four Gree Light Pillar (blue) are still missing from my decos.

How can I obtain them back?

You need to contact Customer Support. Just create a new ticket in-game, choose the Character or Item category, and include as many details as possible: the server that you are on, the name of the character that bought those decorations, and the approximate time when you did it. They will then be able to send youi the items so you can unlock them again.