Eye Color Unlock: Heterochromia

Basically, having mismatched eyes. Options would be red/blue, blue/red, green/red, red/green, green/blue, blue/green, etc. It would provide an interesting new method of customizing characters, and Bioware could make a decent profit selling each color combo separately (one would have green/red and red/green, next could be purple/blue and blue/purple, etc).

If you wanted to get fancier, add in "one eye is colored, one is scarred and white", a la Skyrim's character designer.

Basically, having mismatched eyes. Options would be red/blue, blue/red, green/red, red/green, green/blue, blue/green, etc. It would provide an interesting new method of customizing characters, and Bioware could make a decent profit selling each color combo separately (one would have green/red and red/green, next could be purple/blue and blue/purple, etc).

If you wanted to get fancier, add in "one eye is colored, one is scarred and white", a la Skyrim's character designer.

It could be interesting.

What I've been wondering is how they'd sell it. Would it be an unlock that lets you customize each eye separately? That would allow for the most possible variants.

Or would they sell some sort of heterochromia packs, where each pack is one combo (Ie, pack one being red/blue and blue/red)?

I have Central Heterochromia. I wouldn't mind that as an option. Basically rather than mismatched eyes, there are 2 different colors in the same eye. (Different colored ring around the pupil.)

Interesting idea as well, though I feel that since most people tend to associate Heterochromia with "each eye is a different color", what you suggest would probably be called something like "multicolored eyes". That said, I imagine that would look awesome.