Force Leap issues

BobFredJohn

Last week there was an update. Afterwards I logged in, jumped on some characters.

Then this weekend I decided to give my sent a run. Log in, start doing some stuff and I find my force leap no longer closes range, instead my character does the leap animation, deals the damage but stays in the same place. This hasn't been a problem since before Tuesday last week with the update.

The strangest thing is this only happens when running around planet-surface. In fp's it works normally, on my jugg it works normally both in fp's and planet-surface.

Am I the only person having this happen?

Last week there was an update. Afterwards I logged in, jumped on some characters.

Then this weekend I decided to give my sent a run. Log in, start doing some stuff and I find my force leap no longer closes range, instead my character does the leap animation, deals the damage but stays in the same place. This hasn't been a problem since before Tuesday last week with the update.

The strangest thing is this only happens when running around planet-surface. In fp's it works normally, on my jugg it works normally both in fp's and planet-surface.

Am I the only person having this happen?

It actually has been happening for quite a while, is also very common in some particular fights (revanite commanders, bestia come to mind) yet is has never been fixed

my biggest issue with force leap right now is the core phase of the revan fight. Force leap when you are right next to it and it drops you 10 meters back from the core, if your lucky you wont land in purple AOE... I have to do that entire part of the fight without force leap in my rotation (watchman).

this is nothing new though, been like this since the operation was launched as far as i can tell.

Edited by JSitruc

my biggest issue with force leap right now is the core phase of the revan fight. Force leap when you are right next to it and it drops you 10 meters back from the core, if your lucky you wont land in purple AOE... I have to do that entire part of the fight without force leap in my rotation (watchman).

this is nothing new though, been like this since the operation was launched as far as i can tell.

That's actually simply a mechanical thing that the core can't be leapt to - a stupid one at that, considering you can avoid the pushback in HM via Hold the Line, giving Troopers a huge advantage that could have been evened out at least a little bit, if Leaps were allowed to work. But, well, class balance in current Ops, you know...