quest tracking system.

Spikanor

if i untracked the heroic missions from my map i still see then on my map with the icon on.

i not know if its only me or i have done something wrong with my options but its really annoying if you have many normal and story quest on track and still get the untracked missions to see on your map.

if i have do something wrong with my options please tell it to me i cant find the problem and maybe its a bug i not know it more.

Edited by Spikanor

No, everything is correct. This is working as intended and not a bug. Tracking/untracking quest just means whether they are displayed in the quest display on the top-right corner, they'll still show on the map even after you untrack them.

No, everything is correct. This is working as intended and not a bug. Tracking/untracking quest just means whether they are displayed in the quest display on the top-right corner, they'll still show on the map even after you untrack them.

ok thanks for it not knowing it was not a bug.

i have play a other game that have also a track and untracking system but if you untrack there a quest its not showing on the map more.

thats why i was thinking its maybe a bug.