PVP Mara

Danicony

Hey guys, fairly fresh 60 carnage mara. I wanna pvp, currently just buying exhumed challenger.

Was wondering if any of you clever theorycrafters could tell me some good augments and help me optimize my gear?

Thanks in advance

Hi, first of all buy the standard 168 pvp gear which consists mainly of Power / Surge. Surge earpiece. 2 Surge implants maybe 1. (Will explain later).

With my Carnage Marauder I value Alacrity alot. I am currently sitting just over 8% Alacrity. I value it alot because it scales well with Berserk (30% Alacrity) faster attacks/globals and reduces cooldowns on your CC such as Force Choke and intimidating roar.

My surge is currently at 70.88 surge I see alot of Carnage Marauders having 73% or more which isn't bad. But dont have as much alacrity.

It all depends if you prefer a fast playstyle.

I am not fully 174 yet but I went with 1 Alacrity and 1 Surge implant to help me reach 8%. My main pieces (helm/chest/gloves and legs have alacrity enhancements.

Regarding Accuracy I have not really read into it so I can not comment about that sorry.

There is no correct way of playing Carnage you can even go full surge if you want then at least if you wanted to try another spec it saves you from swapping out / saving for different enhancements.

Regarding Augments I went with strength.

There is very little difference between power and strength Augments. strength augments give you slightly higher crit chance.

P.S I hope this post was some use to you, it seems abit rushed. Very tired going bed now :p

Edited by Qasino