Sub vs F2P Percentage

Glorthox

I am really curious on what the percentage is between subscribers / preferred vs F2P. I would love to be able to run Hard modes without the hour and a half wait ( Or longer ). It feels like more than 80% of the server is F2P. So I am really curious and wish there was a way of taking a survey on how many are F2P and who still subscribes.

I am really curious on what the percentage is between subscribers / preferred vs F2P. I would love to be able to run Hard modes without the hour and a half wait ( Or longer ). It feels like more than 80% of the server is F2P. So I am really curious and wish there was a way of taking a survey on how many are F2P and who still subscribes.

The wait due to the disproportionate amount of dps/tanks. I queue as healer whenever I can and I still wait about 20 minutes on average. So I don't think it's F2P vs Sub. But rather Tank vs DPS/Heals.

So basically I am S'O'L? I have only found one guild on our server that has members I have ran with successfully. The rest have been hour and half wait times, with 9 times out 10 being fail before bosses or implosions after boss wipes. Really sucks when i have characters still stuck in 186 gear and no hope of seeing 192 outside of spending large amounts of credits.

We have lots of members doing HMFP's, but we que as 4 man groups because the challenge level makes picking up a rando in group finder a PITA.

I rarely que for any flashpoint without a full group anymore because the success rate of a pure PUG is so low. That and when I'm on my healer I get sick of Tanks that have no clue what they are doing blaming the healer when they stand in stupid or get the whole group killed because they swung a conal attack around at the worst possible time.