Seeking a RP partner.

GeneralRobak

Hello, I am looking for an RP partner, group or even a guild. I have been RPing for a long time, in and out of SWTOR. I will list my characters that I want to RP with on the Jung ma server. Just Comment if one interests you. Even if this post was made a while ago I still may want to rp so feel free to reply at any time. Oh and all the listed are Male.

(Consular. Lvl. 1 Made today) = Force sensitive (Developed Story)

(Operative. Lvl. 24) =Space pirate. (Partly Developed Story).

(Jedi Sentinel. Lvl 19) = Jedi (Not Developed Story).

(Mercenary. Lvl 56) = Mandalorian (Developed Story)

(Powertech. Lvl 19) = Imperial Officer (Not Developed)

(Commando. Lvl 36) = Republic Trooper (Partly Developed Story)

(Juggernaut. Lvl 53) = Rogue Sith and was slightly allied to Malgus

(Gunslinger. Lvl 15) = Ex-Pirate (Partly Developed and connected to the Operative)

I am pretty lenient with rp. Not many rules just no Godmodding. If the RP is Bad or you are being immature I will drop it.

Edited by GeneralRobak

I recently started on Begeren Colony as well. Currently, I am a Lv 21 Sith Assassin (Sorcerer).

Currently, it's a complicated story with her, but long story short, I am hoping for someone on the Republic side [former master, friend, etc] to interact with now that I defected, to talk me out of it or wonder why I did it, etc. Possibly even a friend who defected with me. I'm sure I'll have many more people after that (SIS or BHer that was sent after me by the source of my defection from the Republic, etc).

If you want to know more about the story I got thus far, go ahead and message me on here. It would be your decision which character works best for the situation. As indicated, you may need more story, so if you wanna message me, I'll try to explain it more without completely ruining the story.

I recently started on Begeren Colony as well. Currently, I am a Lv 21 Sith Assassin (Sorcerer).

Currently, it's a complicated story with her, but long story short, I am hoping for someone on the Republic side [former master, friend, etc] to interact with now that I defected, to talk me out of it or wonder why I did it, etc. Possibly even a friend who defected with me. I'm sure I'll have many more people after that (SIS or BHer that was sent after me by the source of my defection from the Republic, etc).

If you want to know more about the story I got thus far, go ahead and message me on here. It would be your decision which character works best for the situation. As indicated, you may need more story, so if you wanna message me, I'll try to explain it more without completely ruining the story.

Sounds interesting please elaborate.

Sounds interesting please elaborate.

Check your Private Messages.

[under your name, select PRIVATE MESSAGES].

It's a story in progress I don't want to share too much detail about yet until it's time to reveal it.

But it should help you identify what role you wanna play :)