Cartel Market Viewing Error

JWagner

Good Morning.

I was noticing, since re-subbing, that anytime I try to go past page 10 on 'EQUIPMENT', it doesn't. It loads a Gamorrean Ax, and still only shows the first 10 pages. I know there is more to this grouping, and I was wondering if anyone else has the same issues, has a fix for the issue, or knows if a fix is in the works.

Thanks.

Can confirm, this is a small display bug with the UI. The collections interface had a somewhat similar bug once but it was quickly fixed, hopefully they are going to fix the pagination on the Cartel Market as well.

When you click on the "Next page" button, you still open the page 11 and can buy everything just fine; the problem is that the page numbers on the bottom are not refreshed.

Edited by Jerba

When you click on the "Next page" button, you still open the page 11 and can buy everything just fine; the problem is that the page numbers on the bottom are not refreshed.

Thanks. Guess I have to pay much more attention to "Next page". The buttons I usually use are the pages, next 10 pages, or last 10 pages. I don't think I ever noticed or used a next page button.