Commando Healer and Sage healer looking an organized guild

Rtrent

I have a level 60 commando healer and a level 58 sage healer, looking for an organized raiding guild however due to real life and with all of the problems I got on my plate there will be times when I may not be on. With all I got on my plate there is even a very good chance I maybe moving at some point. Assuming I can attend the ops the best I can stay on is to 11pm est. Please No PVP guilds, while I been known to do it is not high on my test. My commando is in the middle of being upgraded for now and the sage when I get him to 60. Also have a 60 jedi, a 52 jedi and a 23 slinger. Serious offers only

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We have a team that raids one day a week (Thurs @ 8-10:30 Est) that is looking for a geared and experienced healer. Our guild is fairly large, social and active. We have many raid teams and do put together impromptu runs on a daily basis. We aren't big on PVP, but some do dabble in it and enjoy it.

If you are interested, contact me in game via mail or apply on our website. I'll give you our Teamspeak info and we can chat about what you are seeking and what we have to offer.

Thanks!