Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Hope Trailer - Burnt Trooper Armor

After watching the Hope pre-release cinematic again , i was wondering why we don't have burnt trooper armor that's similar to Jace Malcolms, it would be nice to give the idea that my Vanguard has been through a true war with the Empire.

Nice to see that there's a few people that would like more trooper armor ;p the true defenders of the Republic and they have had like 1 Cartel armor set (?) unless i missed more.

Yeah there is like one CM trooper armor and it wasn't even that impressive tbh.

Yeah there is like one CM trooper armor and it wasn't even that impressive tbh.

If i am remembering correctly, it's the same as the one in the character creation screen ? and yeah its not the most appealing set in the world

Edited by xMrPirie

If i am remembering correctly, it's the same as the one in the character creation screen ? and yeah its not the most appealing set in the world

yeah its the one in the char gen screen and that the former leader of Havoc squad wears if memory serves.

yeah its the one in the char gen screen and that the former leader of Havoc squad wears if memory serves.

Maybe something will pop up in the future :p, i mean M1-4X is finally getting a Havoc colors customization and that has taken a long time

Maybe something will pop up in the future :p, i mean M1-4X is finally getting a Havoc colors customization and that has taken a long time

Troopers have the worst luck of all the classes. Crappy armor choices, UGLY ship, in fact the only thing trooper has going for them is they get a sexy medical officer with an even sexier accent. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.