Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Mara/Sent Alacrity (from Class)

TitusOfTides

So I've been looking at the numbers and I realize that in Ataru form, with Fury/Zen active you get a 30% alacrity boost - on top of the 3% from your discipline path - giving us a total of 33% alacrity with no mods. To put this fact into perspective, on my Sorc/Sage I get to at most about 32.x% (stacking all alacrity, and when my 20% boost is up for 10-15s, and I also have my 5% alac buff triggered as well).

It is a little known fact that alacrity is the new king, so I was wondering if anyone has tried to go with the flow here and stack even more alacrity on top of that beautiful % we're getting. I'm guessing that (fully geared) it would be around 40-45% alacrity... which is about a 50% speed boost at everything.

And also, for those not using Ataru form, have you tried alacrity yet either? Don't be discouraged by the loss of a 30% alacrity boost, because that's where must of us are at as well!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.