The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A Few Ideas

alloganex

Imperial Guard Armor Set based on Stronghold Item of same name.

Four Legged Walker.

More Auspice branded (and similar outside the box concept) speeders.

Playable Races:

-Falleen

-Echani

Stronghold Items:

-Dancer Holo-terminals: Males and Female: Human, Nautolan, Twi'lek, Togruta.

-More bars.

-Walker Statues/Models

-More Jedi Statues

-Hutt-based pack for decorations.

-A hutt that's not gold or frozen to set up in a room.

-Wall color changing/paint

-Guards from the Major Houses of Alderaan

-Finished Imperial/Republic Starship Computers rather than just the Bases.

-Holo-screen playing clip videos from Huttball Games

Color Crystals:

Red/Orange/Yellow

Yellow/Orange/Red

Black/Purple/Pink

Black/Silver

Black/Magenta

Sorry if it's too much, but just some things I would love to see.

Some of my own ideas because I like this thread:

-Build your own companion (Pick between heal/tank/dps. design appearance, preset voice actors maybe, possibly a romance, etc)

-Return of the 12x XP boost. Maybe like, buy it for a week for a set amount of CC for a single character.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I got lost for a while there. I do like those ideas added on there. I got exactly one day of 12x exp before the deal ended, so I'd be willing to buy CC's for it (as long as it's not ridiculously high cost).

But I also came back because I want to add a couple more thoughts.

PvP Gear on the market: The original Recruit, Battlemaster, and Warhero armor sets. I don't care if they aren't pre-modded, I just miss the designs. I was here back then, and I think as we respawn previos packs on special occasions, we should get the chance to get old PvE/PvP gear as well.

Guild Transfer capabilities: who wants to go to a new server just to put out the mass amount of credits to get where we already are. It would make things a lot easier for those who want to switch from say a PvP server, to a PvE or RP server.

More of the world mission characters armors and outfits.

Pets that are baby versions of the world bosses, or mounts that are. (Would so buy a Krayt Dragon)

Like the entry before this one said, customisable companions. Maybe just buy a certain species, and customize from there? After all the galaxy IS huge, and wouldn't want a Muun banker who's moderately insane?

Strongholds: More items representing the past. Wall fixtures with the first lightsabers created, Exar Kun's statue, a carbonite Rancor. More of the holocrons that were awarded before in packs, with single use quests per character. painting ability for the walls to finalize true customization.

More to come when I think of it :)

I did enjoy your post by the way. Things I'd not even thought of.

I like the idea about huttball monitor but doubt it could be supported.

If anything it would likely have to be a monitor with a simple screenshot of a huttball match. But if this was possible, I would like to see monitors with current news feeds. Have a separate monitor for both Repub and Imps. Maybe something flashing a news story about the current storyline or flashpoint.

Basicly what I meant for the huttball screen was a small looping video of sorts. Maybe ten to fifteen seconds. And it doesn't even have to be just huttball. It could be any of the warzones or arenas.

The Echani race could indeed easily be made from human, but they were a completely different species. Following the ideal that the could be made from human, the same could be said about cyborg. You could just as easily move the implant choices over to the humans and call it a day in allowing anyone to choose parts. The cyborg section really should be included as that (a single choice in the editor) because any species could have a cyborg within it, though here in TOR it's only a human variant. However, back on topic, the Echani were their own special ethnicity, with their own rituals, and society caste.

More ideas:

Strongholds:

-Items that could be found in each of the Warzones. A huttball on display, an undetonated bomb from Denova, one of the activation nodes from civil war, the final computer from voidstar.

-Holo statues of famous figures (Not the trophies for beating them, but their own holo.) eg: Supreme Chancellor Surresh (I believe is her name), Bastilla Shan, The Exile.

-Armors with a tertiary dye slot for those items that look almost awesome but get kicked in the face with an ugly off color (like glowing purple).

Each of the storyline bosses weapons. Eg: Darth Zash's final lightsaber. etc.