The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please bioware, is there any chance for "classic" Ajunta Pall set?

Bioware, please. Can we get a new Ajunta Pall set without the Orange attachment, even under a different name? It would make so much difference and make it much more attractive to many players out there. It's a re-use of assets, you're fond of it! Except this it would be totally cool. It would be super-amazing if you would have added a tabard to it, too.

Please, is there any chance for such a simple outfit? Image from broken pts preview:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/swtor-ajunta-palls-armor-set-star-cluster-nightlife-pack-chest1.jpg Of course, my desire here is option 3.

I barely see any player wearing the original Ajunta Palls set. Come on, make it a simple Jedi vest! :l I beg of you T_T

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I think when they envisioned the "costume designer" they must have had players like you in mind. (Provided it works the way it's been talked about, removing parts/adding parts of costumes.)

It can't work like that. There is way too much that would have to be done. The sets would essentially have to be remade and or skinned in many cases.

Stop asking for reskins to fit your vision of these mythical robes you constantly seek. They do enough reskins as it is, how about they create something with new textures that looks like "traditional" :rolleyes: robes, that's a better idea.

given how reluctant they are to make new stuff...

I'd love the stuff from my sig ;/

Look at the recent shadow packs, many of the armor sets are "new stuff" (aka completely new textures) so I think they're becoming more reluctant to reskin and more willing to create new things, I hope that trend continues.

Edited by Saregon