The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ghostly Magus Armor Set

ZachSDMF

So I renewed my sub only a few weeks ago and completely missed all the Halloween goodies. My bust, I suppose! I wish I hadn't missed this armor set.

In looking at the armor collection tab, I notice the Life Day, Gold Scalene, and other armor sets have an hour glass in the top right, perhaps indicating that these sets will return to the market at the designated time of year. However, the Ghostly Magus armor set does not.

I'm curious, does this mean the set will not be available again? Or will it return as a spooky addition this October for another Halloween sale? Obviously we can't know for certain, but I am curious if the chances of this happening are good...or if this was a one time thing. I would love to be able to purchase it form the CM, rather than pay over a million credits on the GTN.

Not sure if it's "the rule" but the hour glass typically means the thing is available for a limited time, and also sold several times. It's been the case with the Life Day and Greevent stuff at least. If you can get the set for a million credits I'd say go for it and spend your CCs on unlocking it for account instead. Earning the credits back only takes some concentrated effort after all.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, when I said "over a million", it was more like 4-5 million. Or more. On Bastion, the chest regularly goes for 2.5-3 million, the helm for about that, the boots, gloves, etc for about 500k+. I mean, the market is in a constant state of flux on this server.

I know no one knows "for sure", but I was curious if the general idea is that we would see it again.

• 2 months later...