is this a guild bank bug?

Smookz

Ok so the guild bank is limited to taking out 5 items. (In theory)

So I take out the 5 items I need. Then replace them with 5 items I am giving the guild. - So my limit for the day is done.

Or so I thought.

Turns out I can take 5 more items - because I replaced the items I took out. Is this a bug? I should not be able to take out, replace, then be able to take more out again. Correct???

To me, it sounds like it is a user error, the Guild Bank is not working as you claim. Once you take out items they count against the weekly limit, and it is not possible to reset the limit. (Yes it is a weekly limit, not a daily limit)

So you probably: logged to a different character, looked at another bank tab (each tab has its own limit) or removed the five items before the weekly reset.

Edited by Jerba

There is also a difference in how stacks work

On some of my characters if I remove an entire stack (99) it counts as only 1 item; on others I must remove each piece from the stack as an individual 1 item

I assume this is something the guild master can set? I don't actually know, but the characters are different ranks so I assume each simply has different privileges set

Basically on one of them I have a 50 item limit but can remove 50 full stacks before hitting it; on the other I have a 50 item limit but can only remove 50 pieces (not even 1 entire stack)

I assume this is something the guild master can set?

Yes, the guild master can toggle whether a stack counts as one item or each item in the stack counts individually. That setting can also be set individually for each rank and guild bank tab.

Edited by Jerba