New-ish player looking for guild

MissButterfly

Hi everyone!

I bought this game a long time ago but never had a computer to play it on properly. I've recently gotten back into it and I'm enjoying myself a lot!

A little bit about me:

- Currently no level 60s, I'm 23 on republic and 15 on empire. I'm leveling both at the same time (republic a bit faster) so I'd appreciate if the guild was on both factions.

- I'm an EU player. I realize that this is very inconvenient and I kind of regret it, but oh well! It'd be great if the guild had a few oceanic/EU players, or US players who play during the day, so that I'm not alone all the time.

- A somewhat mature guild would be nice, I'm 21 myself.

- I like to do all kinds of content, but given my levels I'm mostly doing flashpoints and focusing on my leveling.

Hope to hear from someone! :)

Hi everyone!

I bought this game a long time ago but never had a computer to play it on properly. I've recently gotten back into it and I'm enjoying myself a lot!

A little bit about me:

- Currently no level 60s, I'm 23 on republic and 15 on empire. I'm leveling both at the same time (republic a bit faster) so I'd appreciate if the guild was on both factions.

- I'm an EU player. I realize that this is very inconvenient and I kind of regret it, but oh well! It'd be great if the guild had a few oceanic/EU players, or US players who play during the day, so that I'm not alone all the time.

- A somewhat mature guild would be nice, I'm 21 myself.

- I like to do all kinds of content, but given my levels I'm mostly doing flashpoints and focusing on my leveling.

Hope to hear from someone! :)

Greetings. Welcome to the server. If you ever need an assist send an in-game e-mail to Chebeh (Pub) or Maehlyt (Imp). You'd be welcome to run with our small guild, too, but we're all 55+ characters. You'd benefit much more from a guild that has at least some characters who can run with you without taking away your experience points. Still, I'm willing to help in any way I can,