How about giving all Weekly missions elite comms?

Glorthox

Topic says it all. At this point, the only way I see elite comm's, is through HM flashpoints. I might be able to get into 1 in a week. There isn't very many people doing them or the servers are overrun with F2P'ers. I am a subscriber and in a guild. But my guild is rarely on during the week and most dont want to run HM's. So maybe elite comm's need to be rethought or something. At this point, I usually wait on average a hour and a half to run a hard mode. And 9 times out 10, the group implodes because people don't know how to play their classes, or the group just dies on simple trash mob pulls.

Tacticals are crap, with no reward. Oricon and Makeb lag something fierce. Hard mode flashpoints are the one thing that don't lag me severely.

yeah Im calling BS on that one

Load wise there is no difference between Tactical and HM flashpoints

and as for Oricon lagging

Well my system is fairly low in the requirement list and I do Oricon just fine so guess complain less and update your system would be the right train of thought

Oricon, Makeb, CZ. Yavin weeklies all give elite coms

Tactical weekly gives elite comes

Gathering elites really is not that difficult

if you're willing to do the content (which clearly you are not)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.