Full 174 and still low on strg...

Shetsngigs

So I'm full 174 gear, running deft mods in all my pieces, with full strg augs. Full buffs im at 3732 strength. Ive now seen two other maras on server in the full 174 gear with 4400 strength, and I was hoping some one on the forums could enlighten me as to how to achieve that.

In anticipation of as to the question why I dont just ask them, I did, neither responded. Hopefully some one here can help!

You most certainly did not see any marauders in full 174's that had 4,400 strength. My Assassin has just short of half 174's and she's sitting just over 3,600 willpower with full WP augs and an advanced anodyne stim. You sound like you have exactly around as much strength as you should in full 174's.

they had their relics proc'd at the time when I was looking.

Which makes the amount of strength on their character sheet at the time a false positive. Full ranked gear with ~3,750 strength + the nearly 700 strength from the relic proc will make it seem that they have an unnaturally high amount of strength, but once that proc goes away they'll show to have about as much strength as you.