Is it just me, or do Marauders need some help?

Lhancelot

Maybe I am wrong, maybe it's a L2P issue? What I have seen so far is this class is at major disadvantages and really not so viable in pvp. It's very situational, at best. My thoughts on what I wish this class had.

1. Marauders need more CC immunities!

If there is going to be this huge pool of CC, then Marauders need to be able to wade through this so they can actually HIT their targets!

2. Marauders need ways to negate all of the incoming damage which they have no way to avoid!

Some sort of rage-fueled damage mitigator perhaps? If a marauder has to deal with constant snares, roots, knockbacks, then let them absorb a ton more damage!

I could see them as some sort of rage-filled zombie, pushing forward through snares, roots, taking tons of damage through defensive abilities, then when getting to the annoying ranged class, smashing them into pieces with some well placed saber strikes.... That would be fun!

As it stands now, a marauder wades through roots, snares, knockbacks, arrives 6 feet away from the ranged class, and die. Epic! Not.

3. Better escape mechanisms!

As it stands the marauder is the quickest class to become a sitting duck when focused with CC. Marauders need some ability that let's them preserve their lives longer than what they have at this time. Perhaps a new ability that renders the marauder so they cannot be targeted for 10 seconds, a sort of target avoidance.

Maybe give them a heal of some sort. Something that gives them better survivability. Hey, if you wanted to give them some utility, you could even let their one big heal be used on others. that would be interesting.

Some cc immunity and mobility buff - yes. Dmg mitigation and escape - no. The defenses of a marauder are good (maybe make defensive roll a passive) plus we have force cammo which is good for a DCD and OCD. Plus they are making UR have no health penalty. Edited by Ld-Siris