The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More decorations! Holocrons, lights and artifacts please!!!

Greetings!

I have a few ideas of items you can add for decorations! Some of these should be simple, while others will require more of a challenge, but you have done similar things in the past.

First, personnel! Imperial Guard - We are afterall Darth lords of the sith.

Jedi and Sith Instructors - Simple ones, that do a little walking and waving there hands around

Jedi and Sith Students - Students to listen, and sit

Jedi and Sith and Troopers - they should look like there in combat

Second, Holocrons! There are two kinds, you can pick the ones you want.

Usable holocrons - Small ones you can click and they can project non vocal images, maybe some from the story lines? Darth Baras, Master Shan, Vrook etc just something to remind us of the fun we had while leveling up

Non- usable holocrons - just the standard sitting on a shelf kind of thing.

Third, Artifacts! These would look awesome and are already in game!

Rusted Armour sets - you see these around alot, sith academy is one place

Ancient texts - again, all over the sith starting area

Broken tombs/ unborken tombs - again throughout the game

Artifact stands - some throught the game have crystals on them, writings, weapons etc

Walls of text - Almost the like ancient librarys we currently have, but with stone and "text" written on them

Fourth, Lights....

Sith Light stands - they are currently in game and are seen all around the starting planet and kaas city

Mystical Crystals - something along the lines of the voss street lamps

Fifth, more potted plants!

Currently, both of my strongholds are filled with plants! I like plants in general and see a ton in game that could be potted...flowers, trees etc!

Anyways, there are some of my suggestions you can and should add. They would make my sith Stronghold look better, and my jedi training center awesome as well....more than it already is!