ARE servers being deleted again ?

JEDIKATT

I've been a dedicated player for the past two years maybe 2 1/2 years and the. And

Up in spite of having setbacks I have really enjoyed this game . And up

And when I first started playing it was great and then a few months later we got this notice that servers were being deleted and the population was being squeezed and other servers sold its policy Rivers would have never population.

From what I can tell and remember this brings the server count from 30 to 16 or 17 and then you get this notice now because I've explained by circumstances are not able to read it clearly sold anybody could just give me a correct answer at greatly appreciate it and

Because of being partially blind I'm not able to read it clearly I just need to know is this happening again are they telling the servers because of all that rules that say how much this game sucks?

I don't think this game sucks I know it has some problems but upbeat it sucks.

I am on three different servers on two different accounts

I am on TOMB of freedom that that I started playing on originally when I first on a plane the game two years back, first account

IM ON EBON HAWK AND I'm under European server that says the protagonist or the profit Sierra I don't remember the name the server starts with a letter pi though any ways I'm on that server as well starting over

I just need to know if this is happening to us again instead of killing servers the company needs to get more interest and awareness about this game to increase the population not squeeze the remainder into other servers by doing this they are destroying their own revenue and limiting the game experience for us all that you think?

Up any ways of spoke to my peace and ask questions if anybody can give me a direct answer on this I would greatly appreciate it thank you very much please post under my post thank you

• 2 weeks later...