Sith Inquisitor Chapter 3 [The Dark Council] Final Phase Issue

AvidevOneSix

Hello,

For the final phase of the final mission of Chapter 3 for the Sith Inquisitor, [The Dark Council], every time I go into Thanaton's office on Dromund Kaas and click the intercom, the game freezes. I have reset the mission, and I have also reset the active phases, to no avail. So as of right now, I am unable to finish Chapter 3 and move on to the Forged Alliances story arc. Is there anything that I have not done that I should try, if not, is there a fix for this that can be implemented? I am on the Shadowlands server. Thanks for any help.

This problem may be just limited to me, but I figured I should see if there is a solution.

• 3 months later...
It's not just you I can get it to work either.

If resetting the quest doesn't help, I'd recommend to write an in-game ticket under the Character or Quest category. Customer Service is helping out with broken class quests and can forcibly advance the quest for you if it is stuck. Sometimes, you may need to write multiple tickets until they fix it, and you have to include as many details as possible (character name, server name, name of the quest) but they will do it eventually.

See here for more information: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=800030