Question about accident buys.

Sinfulife

So when can we Exchange our Accidentally bought PVP items for the lost commendations rather than selling it for credits?

My Plus Aim Med Armour doesn't look too good on my Sith Jugg. :p

Submit a ticket saying you accidentally bought the wrong item. A gm should be able to refund you. My understanding is you can do that a maximum of 3 times in like a 6 month or 1 year period so use them carefully. I know at least one person who was refunded this way.

Submit a ticket saying you accidentally bought the wrong item. A gm should be able to refund you. My understanding is you can do that a maximum of 3 times in like a 6 month or 1 year period so use them carefully. I know at least one person who was refunded this way.

yea well that's a huge waste of resources, when they could just implement a standard buyback feature for the correct currency type on those vendors. And or allow items bought for x type of currency to be sold back for the same type at full cost.

Edited by Grimmace

yea well that's a huge waste of resources, when they could just implement a standard buyback feature for the correct currency type on those vendors. And or allow items bought for x type of currency to be sold back for the same type at full cost.

Oh I 100% agree. A 30 min buy back from vendors on items would be great, and it's a phenomenal waste of gm time to have to deal with this. Unfortunately it's the only way to get a refund on a mistaken purchase right now so I was letting the OP know.

They wont refund you, dont clog up the overloaded customer service with sucha petty complaint. They prob wont even answer you.

Learn from your mistake and carry on.

They wont refund you, dont clog up the overloaded customer service with sucha petty complaint. They prob wont even answer you.

Learn from your mistake and carry on.

Yes they will. The gm who refunded the person I know stated they used a "token system" of some king giving a maximum amount of uses in a specific period of time. So apparently there is already a system in place to deal with it. I personally have never had to do this I am just relaying the information.

I will also say again that I agree there should be a 30 minute buy back on commendation gear.