Was directed here for discipline bug/oversight

lgabl

I was told I should post this here instead of in the class forums, so here it is.

As a gunslinger taking the sab discipline at level 16 they get the passive Independent Anarchy. The sniper in the Engineering tree gets a mirror passive that called Explosive Engineering. However I noticed a difference which I was hoping someone could fill me in on if its intended to be that way.

Gunslingers Independent Anarchy grants 15% damage to Sab charge, Contingency Charges, Thermal Grenade, Sweeping Gunfire Incendiary Grenade, Scatter Bombs and X5 flyby.

Snipers Explosive Engineering grants 15% damage to Explosive Probe, Cluster Bombs, Fragmentation Grenade, Plasma Probe, Scatter Bombs and Orbital strike.

All the same skills except for the Sweeping Gunfire (GS) Suppressive Fire (Sniper).

Now this may not seem like a big deal to some but I was trying it out on my gunslinger and with that 15% + the skillful ability that gives another 25% damage (for a total of 40%) actually make a pretty big difference. I feel like it grants the Gunslinger the ability to have a very strong AOE on demand (energy management permitting) presence while leaving the Sniper in the dust.

Now I havent had a chance to test both out to see if its just a typo or anything but Im wondering if anyone has heard of even if a Dev would comment on this as I feel like this gives the Gunslinger an upper hand vs its mirror in this case. Whether or not Sub/Eng spec is the rage or *top in charts* for pve or pvp it is the spec I enjoy the most playing as and would like to play it on my sniper now that I dragged my friend into playing who loves the Imp side.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and respond.