Codex "The Outer Rim Jedi Forces (Knight)" is still inaccessible to many Jedi Knights

lionamite

Codex "The Outer Rim Jedi Forces (Knight)", which is achieved when you complete the class mission "Jedi Commander" on Corellia, has become available since 2.10. But it's still inaccessible to those who finished the mission before. Even grouping with another Jedi Knight who's new to the mission doesn't work. This is the only codex on Corellia that I cannot get my hands on.

Codex "The Outer Rim Jedi Forces (Knight)", which is achieved when you complete the class mission "Jedi Commander" on Corellia, has become available since 2.10. But it's still inaccessible to those who finished the mission before. Even grouping with another Jedi Knight who's new to the mission doesn't work. This is the only codex on Corellia that I cannot get my hands on.

Thank you for letting us know of this. ;)

I was thinking of trying it, but seeing most people I play with don't level outside double XP weekends, I would have to wait for a serious while -- unless I went to Corellia and asked strangers to join them for that mission alone.

TL;DR: Fix this one, guys. Infinite kisses if you do. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Thank you for letting us know of this. ;)

I was thinking of trying it, but seeing most people I play with don't level outside double XP weekends, I would have to wait for a serious while -- unless I went to Corellia and asked strangers to join them for that mission alone.

TL;DR: Fix this one, guys. Infinite kisses if you do. :D

You're welcome. And that's how I found out. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...