Returning Player, Looking for a Guild

Sydco

I'm just returning from a very long hiatus. I quit playing before any expansions were released, so a lot of what I'm seeing is new.

I have my Marauder up to 53 and my Sorcerer still at 50. I would like to be in a guild that is running operations, so that when I hit 60 I will be ready to join in on them. I like to PvP as well, but haven't tried since I've been back.

I don't really want a guild for the help to get to 60, but more for the fun to be had at 60. Any guidance of the new features would also be helpful.

Edit: I am a subscriber and caught up on expansions.

Edited by Sydco

<The Forsaken> is an active guild who has recently merged forces with <Symphony of Destruction>. We run operations on Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri. We will be starting HM's within the month. We are also recruiting for PVP teams as well. We usually get together and kill Jedi Commanders on different planets once a week. We offer Teamspeak3 and an expanding guildship!

If you are interested, message myself in game on either Rhoar'lok or Rhu'two and I can get you set up! Just reference this post in the message.

See you soon!