[BUG] Pause button in launcher doesn't pause download

MazdaCharles

• 1 year later...

Not trying to gravedig too hard but this is still happening to me. Is the pause button broken or is it just a really misleading graphic that's not supposed to have any functionality?

Doesn't seem to be a way to embed/attach images to this post so here's a screenshot of what I'm referring to: https://s27.postimg.org/mhdegcrtf/screen.png (ignore the crappy half-circle)

Are you trying to pause while it's "downloading", or while it's "installing" whatever bit it just downloaded? You can only pause while it's actually downloading, not while it's installing.

**Edit

Or it may be something with the "streaming" launcher, and it not being done with the "minimum download". I use the original, non-streaming launcher, and never have any problem pausing the download, if I want to.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Are you trying to pause while it's "downloading", or while it's "installing" whatever bit it just downloaded? You can only pause while it's actually downloading, not while it's installing.

**Edit

Or it may be something with the "streaming" launcher, and it not being done with the "minimum download". I use the original, non-streaming launcher, and never have any problem pausing the download, if I want to.

Just while downloading, it's installing currently and there's no pause button. I didn't even have a choice with the launcher, I just downloaded it off the site and it auto-updated itself with no prompt.