Need a new guild

ViralBunny

Hey guys, I started SWTOR just before Xmas `14, finally found a decent guild, but the leaders have gone AFK, (2+weeks) and the guys who made the guild fun are dropping out fast :/

Id try hard to get new folk to keep it alive, but with no leaders to promote us.. well that cant happen.

So i have 4 main toons.

Sorcerer - dps (can alt to heal if needed)

Powertech - dps (can alt to tank if needed)

Marauder - dps

Sniper - dps

All @ 60, 186 gear - (yeah 4 maxed toons in under 2 months). I need a home for all 4, im no slouch and can run anything anytime, i am in the UK but came to here cos of Angry Joe`s group on jedi covenant, but there was 1 person on at best - since i made quite an effort on my toons and cant move them from US to EU im sticking here it seems, found a better group but now they are facing oblivon :( so need your help :)

Looking for a guild willing to recruit non US and maybe even have a non US timezone raid group eventually - maybe.

I have 4 maxed crew skills and can make alot of nice stuff :). Just looking for an active guild with 18+ mature ppl, preferably with TS and flagship.

Hey, I'm the GM of The Culling and I'm looking for someone that would be available to fill a dps - but our eastern time runs not might work for you. I do have someone in Argentina and a fill in who I believe lives in eastern Europe due to the +10 hour time difference. We run 7-10pm Friday and Monday and 2-6pm Sunday afternoon. If that works for you, look me up. Edited by Strikehere

Hi ViralBunny

Lego My Aggro is a republic guild looking for new,fun, friendly people of all levels and classes. We are casual players enjoying this awesome game. You'll be able to enjoy 10% XP / guild bonus, guild ship/stronghold access and a mumble server used daily by guild members. Receive advice and assistance with leveling/missions/crafting/gearing/rotations. Currently on a daily basis we run flashpoints (all levels) and daily quests. We are starting a casual ops groups with the main focus being on gearing while keeping it fun. Please check out our website for more details http://www.legomyaggro.enjin.com and/or talk to us in game at Leeloú (myself), Keepadu, Noobynoob, Illikan, Spartanwebb, Tasty'kake :D I hope to hear from you

Hello I am the GM of a small guild. We enjoy current as well as older content and have a good time with what ever we are doing. We are all adults and enjoy just hanging out. If interested send me an in game e-mail.

Skorrn 60 Juggy

Cetall 60 Sorc

Jar-rick 60 op

V-tar 60 pt

<The Forsaken> is an active guild who has recently merged forces with <Symphony of Destruction>. We run operations on Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri. We will be starting HM's within the month. We are also recruiting for PVP teams as well. We usually get together and kill Jedi Commanders on different planets once a week. We offer Teamspeak3 and an expanding guildship!

If you are interested, message myself in game on either Rhoar'lok or Rhu'two and I can get you set up! Just reference this post in the message.

See you soon!