The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Twi'lek appearance options

Dirania

Yes, it would be nice to see more customization options added for Twi'Lek characters. And if they'd separate the Lekku patterns from the Cosmetics, that would be nice, too.

Plus, the idea of new placements for the Lekku would be good to see as well. SWG had different placements of the Lekku to select from when making a character.

I am all for more headband options, the ones we have right now is... Lacking.

[EDIT]

Here is a couple of suggestions.

Lekku bandages all the way down to the tip.

Lekku helmet, with goggles on the forehead.

Lekku rings, with different shapes and sizes spread out over the lekku.

Just from the top of my head.

Edited by Kelleth

Agree with everything, especially the headbands!

Also I would love it if we could get purple skin colour for twileks (you can buy single hair styles for humans so why not single skin colours for twileks in the same way on the cartel market?), ever since Jedi Academy I've always wanted to make a purple twilek Jedi here in SWTOR :D

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Agree with everything, especially the headbands!

Also I would love it if we could get purple skin colour for twileks (you can buy single hair styles for humans so why not single skin colours for twileks in the same way on the cartel market?), ever since Jedi Academy I've always wanted to make a purple twilek Jedi here in SWTOR :D

Oh yes! I went with that light pink color for my twi'lek assassin but purple was the color I really wanted. That was the color she was in SWG (prior to the NGE... I quit shortly after that.)