List of incorrect ability tooltips

Kryand

With the tank stance tooltips being corrected, I went and checked on various other tooltip bugs to see if they were fixed as well. Some were, some weren't. Here's my list so far:

Juggernaut

• All melee attacks when in Shien Form. Cause: The 3% damage buff from Single Saber Mastery is not being reflected in the tooltip.
  • All force attacks when in Shii-Cho Form. Cause: The 3% damage buff from Single Saber Mastery is not being reflected in the tooltip.
  • All melee attacks when in Rage discipline. Cause: The 5% damage buff from the Saber Strength talent (level 20) is not being reflected in the tooltip.

Marauder

• All melee attacks when in Fury discipline. Cause: The 5% damage buff from the Saber Strength talent (level 20) is not being reflected in the tooltip.

Assassin

• Shock. Cause: The 17% damage buff from Assassin's Training is not being reflected in the tooltip.

Sorcerer

• Crushing Darkness and Demolish (DoTs only) in Madness discipline. Cause: The damage amount tooltip isn't factoring in the 2 extra ticks from the Lingering Nightmares talent (level 44), even though the duration is updated correctly.
  • Resurgence (HoT only) in Corruption discipline. Cause: The healing amount tooltip isn't factoring in the 6 extra seconds from the Reconstruct talent (level 32), even though the duration is updated correctly.

Operative

• Recuperative Nanotech (HoT only) in Medicine discipline. Cause: The healing amount tooltip isn't factoring in the 3 extra seconds from the Durable Meds talent (level 48), even though the duration is updated correctly.

Powertech

• Ion Gas Cylinder when it is not active (totally insignificant, but I figured I would mention it). Cause: The 10% damage buff from Prototype Cylinders is being applied to the ability directly rather than to the cylinder, as with the other Prototype Cylinder buffs.

Used the game data and formulas to verify everything. I assume everything is the same for the Republic mirror classes. I'm certainly not going to check though,