The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dyes in the Collection

trentgg

hey how come there is no option to add dyes that you've bought and used, either the gtn or cartel market?? you have collections for emotes, toys, color crystals, and the obvious ones like weapons, mounts, pets, and armor.....but why not add the dyes to the collection so maybe we can reuse them or get them back again upon destroying them?? just my 2 cents is all!! :rak_02:

They could add them to collections in a way you have to pay some coins each time you want a copy of that dye. that way you'll still be paying for each copy you want to grab.
Think about it... That's not really a road we want to start down with Collections because the next step would be adding that fee to other items and before long, there would be no more infinite free copies of anything.

I wouldn't mind this idea as long as it was for Cartel Market dyes only, not artificer made ones. Similar to how crystals work.

well, yea of course only cartel market ones is what i was referring to!

and as far as these are consumables....who cares! if i buy a certain weapon or w/e, i'm going to add it to my collection by spending a lil' cartel coin or w/e and never have to worry about spending millions on it again ya know.

• 4 weeks later...
Because they are consumables. And if people could unlock dyes, they'd never have to buy that particular one again.

But your can copy the armor and weapons, etc with out a fee and do it as many times as you wont to....