Suggestion: options for Stronghold nameplate

JFTravis

We don't need the Stronghold nameplate hagning around on the screen for as long as it does, and it blocks access to other elements of my interface that I've had positioned where I want them for a long time, and have no interest in rearranging again. Please give an option to move or hide it, or to shorten it's duration.

I wouldn't want people to be able to hide them because I most likely paid money to get that stronghold title and I want people to see it when they come into my house.

However, both it and the planetary conquest banner need to have a "close" button added to them so we can clear them when they don't go away on their own or they're blocking something we want to see right this second.

A UI reset will clear them if they don't go away, but that shouldn't be necessary.

They should reliably go away on their own AND we need a method of closing them manually just like the codex entry banners that pop up.

People don't need to see it, it doesn't effect their gameplay in any positive way and if they choose to switch it off in the interface editor, good for them.

Its annoying that it relies on moving to trigger the still unreliable fade out. Any toon I log into my stronghold has it on screen blocking other stuff until they take a walk around the place. Pointless.

I despitse the conquest one for the similar reason that it STILL doesn't fade out far too often, requiring me to control+U just for walking around a planet. Even if I participated in conquests… which I do not. I would turn this off in a heartbeat. Its information people do not need to be forced to see, they should have the option to switch it off completely.

Edited by PorkdishSWOR