Planetary Commendation

Kaos

While finishing the mission of "Crisis in Galactic City", and receiving mail from either the Supreme Chancellor or Senator Vanara Kayl. I decided to do another option and receive the mail from Vanara Kayl and was given a planetary commendation in the attachment.

http://i.gyazo.com/04569151df56c92d14b83930caf9f9db.png

I've had Planetary Commendations in every mail that contained a commendation since SoR started: On both imp and pub sides.

The bug's been pointed out a few times already, and I've submitted in-game bugs for each case I've encountered, but I don't remember it being acknowledged here yet.

At the end of the day it's probably only 4 or 5 commendations per character, but it would've been nice to receive something useful.

Edited by Tenzarin

Had this issue before, but got it again with mail from Lord Jarad Thul on Alderaan for dealing with Lord Killesa. Put in an in-game bug report, but the in-game help (that popped up after submitting) needs a serious update - still mentions Planetary Commendations, and other commendations no longer in the game. Don't think I saw any of the commendations now in the game mentioned (ie basic, elite, ultimate).

Edit: refound the What Are Commendations? help page, and Basic, Elite, Ultimate are mentioned. However Planetary are indicated as still being current.

Edited by roachfex