Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Operatives and Smugglers immediate "drawn weapon"

Przemo_No

...not sure if the tiltle properly refers to the issue but lemme describe it:

since some 2 weeks, immediately after logging into either Scoundrel or Operative characters I see them with "drawn weapon" stance. Ofc they DO NOT have those weapons in hands. So, double pressing Z key usually fixes the issue, but it looks weird and not sure why does it happen. and I usually logoff in my strongholds, so there's no issue of logging out in the middle of the fight or so...

anone else saw this too?

I have noticed this. I have to hit 'holster' 3 times for them to properly put away their weapons drawn stance.

Here's the weird thing though, I don't think it effects all my scroundrels or operatives.

Its not happening on my level 33 scrapper. Just my 55 operative. Or at least I thought so, until I switched servers and saw it on an old 55 scrapper there.

Either some skill the level 33 has yet to be granted is causing it, or its something that's only effecting pre 3.0 scoundrels and operatives.

This has just started to occur on my new scrapper. Reached level 36, got the passive flechette round (imperial: acid blade), now I log in with 'weapon drawn' stance... only my weapon is holstered.

I'm guessiing its a bug with this now passive skill you get at level 36.

EDIT: Just in addition to this. The Flechette round 'buff' scrapper's receive to indicate the 30% armor penetration for 15 seconds after a back blast... appears as the agent's acid blade icon instead of flechette rounds... the mouse over text for the buff still says 'flechette round'.

Edited by PorkdishSWOR

This bug only occurs if you choose a specific combination of discipline and utility talents.

But don't ask me which combination. I'm too lazy to test it. :p

The utility points don't matter.

Level 36 Scoundrel, switched specs, spent no ability points, logged out and in.

Sawbones (healer) with no ability points spent, it doesn't occur.

Scrapper (fist fighter) with no ability points spent. It occurs immediately.

Ruffian (wounding shot) with no ability points spent, it doesn't occur.

I'm just guessing its the flechette rounds because I noticed it occurring on a previously unaffected scrapper, the moment they reached level 36. It could be any other passive change around this level, but ability points don't seem to be part of it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.