Active player seeking guild

AussieAlan

So if it is not obvious, I am Alan, from Australia (Queensland), I am 35 year old male.

In December 2012 I went to eb games saw this game for $20 on disk with free month sub, since then I have been subbed the whole time, as well as spending money on cartel.

I started out on old Gav D, before restarting on Dalborra until it was shut down and merged with harbinger, which between the server problems and people I have had enough of.

I mostly play Aussie late night, which is usually the times they shut the servers down, and every day, I am only into pve, I do not pvp, tried it do not like it, nor do I like raids/ops, I mostly run dailies and make alts.

I currently have a assault commando ,light (Tiger-Hawk) with cyber tech, a virulence sniper, light (El'ley) with profit, and a lightning sorcerer, dark (De'cessus) with artifice, all low level.

As of writing this I am transferring my main (Juli'ann) dirty fighting gunslinger, light, level 60 from harbinger.

I would like a casual, easy going, active guild, would help if some Aussies in, or early morning Americans.

I am not likely to be much use in heavy RP, I have nothing against it, but what little info i have read suggest allot of writing, and I am dyslexic and people seem to have trouble understanding what I write, that and I like to wear whatever outfits I want, not usually skimpy, and I pick easy names to remember (dyslexia.)

I am happy to donate funds and items to the guild, and do some crafting, although obviously as i do not do ops, and starting over I can not do much at this point, but I intend to be able to make all 186 gear like I can on harbinger.

For the most part I tend to stick to myself quiet like, but I am willing to help out, and avoiding going to Alt Anon meetings. :D

Edited by AussieAlan

Sith Praxium is always looking for new members. We are a PvE/Ops/GSF/Conquest guild that is very active in all aspects of the game except RP. We have a few Aussies/NZ members in guild that you will be able to connect with during your playing time. Please check out our website below and let me know how we look to you.

For our guilds the only two requirements that you are over 18 yrs. old and are a sub or preferred. We longer except f2p members because of past issues. If you are interested in Sith Praxium please look us up @ sithpraxium.enjin.com. Also look me up in game under either of my main toons (Yudonzo / Yudonza)

AussieAlan,

Hey I'm very sorry for last week, I was sick so I was in and out off the game. Please send me an in game message with your character name then, I can add that name to my friends list. So when I see you log into the game then, I can send you an guild invite to Sith Praxium if you haven't join another guild by now.

Thanks Yudo

Yeah its cool, I got El'ley into the guild on sat, ah Gemeora (spelling?) invited me when I asked on fleet, I just need to get De'cessus into the guild, I tried but I guess everyone was too busy with 2x xp.

I actually did see you yesterday but I was in a kdy run, a fast one for once and could not type and play.

Oh good, I'm glad you were able to get an invite into the guild. Next time we are online at the same time send me a whisper to say hi. If you have any other questions leave me an in game message or send one through the enjin web site.

Welcome to Sith Praxium