Commando healer and company looking for a raiding guild

Rtrent

I have a level 60 commando healer, Jedi Sentinel 60, Sage 58 also a healer and a few other toons. While I don't have much experience with the new end game dungeons looking for a raiding guild. However to do real life there maybe days I may not be around that much and if I do go back to work and pending where I am working I maybe just limited to the weekends but for now up to 11pm. Plus there is a very strong reason I believe I will be moving not sure when yet. Right now I am having issues with my parents both of them have medical problems and if something happens there will be times when I may have to take off to the local hospital. My commando healer has mostly 186 gear there are 2 pieces of 192 gear. My jedi is mostly 186. In the works is a gun slinger and another level jedi knight a level 52 going to make him my armor crafting toon, instead of spending on a character transfer.

thank you

Edited by Rtrent
going to update

Sorry I should have mentioned it this post thanks for answering however I am really not interested transferring to a sith based guild, now if I am mistaken you are republic will take a serious look when I get back Tuesday or Wed of next week.

BombSquad would be a good fit for you. We're Republic.

We're all older, working people, and we raid one night a week presently, though there is talk of going to 2 nights a week soon.

We do quite a bit of Flashpoints, some PVP/GSF, and we have a great time doing it.

We do use teamspeak.

Send an in game mail to Moander, and we can talk further. Most of us are on in the evenings, and on weekends.

We'll put your healer right to work :)

Edited by Rasticles