looking for pve guild

tryagaintry

]Hey all,

I am a level 43 jedi guardian tank looking for a guild to join for end game content. I am new to swtor but played wow for many years. Looking for a more casual raiding guild. Contact me here or in game name camatron.

Edited by tryagaintry

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi camatron, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are still running the new 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations, starting on the Hardmodes, and have cleared the Hardmode Dread Operations. Also, we have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...