[BUG] - Stronghold Defender's Saberstaff Visuals -

agnahim

It's been a while since I first opened an ingame-ticket, on which I haven't got an answer (I wrote the ticket ~1month after Stronghold Release), regarding a pretty annoying visual bug on the 'Stronghold Defender's Saberstaff'. So that's basically why I'm writing this now.

After certain actions the lower blade of the 'Stronghold Defender's Saberstaff' disappears, which of course doesn't affect the gameplay by itself, but I think you can imagine how frustrating it is when your weapons' graphics are bugged...

I was able to see this bug occur when canceling the 'Sit down'-Motion, but also in fight.

How it's done:

1. Buy and equip the 'Stronghold Defender's Saberstaff' from Binary Star Realty Reputation Vendor
  2. Sheath your saberstaff
  3. Press 'X' to sit down and move while your character is trying to sit down (I'm going to check if this only appears while in-motion)
  4. And BOOM you now wield a normal Lightsaber with a exorbitantly long Hilt (or so it seems because you only have one blade)

How it's triggered in fight :

1. Buy and equip the 'Stronghold Defender's Saberstaff' from Binary Star Realty Reputation Vendor
  2. Start a fight
  3. Use Lacerate (I don't know the Pub aquivilent) AND jump
  4. Should have done the job

The 3rd action triggering this is: Moving while looting:

1. Buy and equip the Stronghold Defender's Saberstaff from the Binary Star Realty Vendor
  2. Sheath your weapon
  3. Loot a boss/add
  4. Move when your character kneels down

To undo this, simply unsheath your saberstaff

Image with bugged saberstaff:

http://i.imgur.com/eoDyy2g.jpg

Video:

As I'm born and raised in Germany and had little chance to speak english for the past months, I apologize for my 'not that accurate english' ^^

Edited by agnahim
Added some information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...