[Bug] Character Creation hairstyle issues

Katiroth

First of all, I would have sent this in-game, but since I have "too many open tickets" from reporting all of the spam mail I get from bots, I couldn't. Seriously. I have 28 open tickets from spam bot reporting, and can't make one for an actual bug report.

I did send in a similar bug report a few weeks ago, but there's a new one that while similar, is definitely different than the last. In that one, when I chose one of the new cartel hairstyles, I couldn't edit anything else until I changed the hairstyle back to a default one, so had to put the new one on as the last thing in character creation. And then, once again to go with the hairstyle bugs, on one particular race and class combination, one of the styles I did buy wasn't there, but one I didn't was. (I have the pompadour, but it made the pigtails show up, which I did not buy.)

And then tonight...

I have Sith Purebloods unlocked, and the pompadour hairstyle as well. Since I had trouble making Pureblood agents with that hairstyle, I decided to give smugglers a try!

All is going great-- the pompadour is actually selectable (unlike with the agent where it says I have the pigtails unlocked, which I do not) and all seems well.

Until I tried to change the face. I had this problem before, that was solvable by what I said above, but theeeeeeen...

I selected the pompadour but when I tried to pick a face, it automatically switched the hair to the two braid style (Which yes, I do have unlocked) and I couldn't change the face at all, it was stuck in one style.

When I changed the hairstyle to one of the default ones, I was able to go back and make edits. Just like with the problem before. However, the fact that when I tried to change the face, a different hairstyle popped up and made changing the face impossible, that's a new one.

This is really glitchy and I want to create characters without jumping through hoops.

In the last couple of nights I have been noticing other glitches with both character creation and the appearance modification station that I have in my stronghold.

For example I try to change eye colors and the numbers change but the eyes stay the same color. Last night I was tryin to create a vanguard and face and complexion were refusing to change(despite the face or complexion number changing). Leaving and reentering the character creator a few times seemed to eventually work.

Id like to change the looks of my powertech but I just cant trust the appearance modification station to not charge me for the wrong eyes.

Edited by Xytalyst