Macrobinocular Scaling

Deejavu

The questing up till the Heroics is all pretty easy if you ask me - but to take what are absolutely solo storylines, and then slap Heroic 4's on the end of them, which by the way are IMPOSSIBLE to solo - meaning, the mechanics of the fights require at least 2 or 3 other players to complete. - well, that just stinks.

I''m a 60, and while I did the odd seeker droid/macrobinocular mission prior to leveling to 55, I never completed any of it as it was content no one else ever seemed interested in participating in. Now that I'm going through them - I have gotten to the end of both the Seeker Droid *and* Macrobinocular missions, and all of a sudden now they're Heroic 4's - and finding people to help with content they have long since abandoned or finished...well, it's much easier said than done.

It's a shame really, because the end missions of those questlines are really cool and have interesting plots...they should have intimated much earlier on in the questing that you'd need a group to complete the content.

*sigh*

One day I'll finish them...lol...one day.

If either of you two are on Harbinger, I'd be happy to group up! PM me if so!