Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

3.0 Healers: Best DPS?

TitusOfTides

Just curious on the Corruption sorc's dps rotation during relaxed healing:

Mine is Crushing Darkness, Affliction, Force Lightning, Lightning Strike (filler), then priority list.

I'm guessing though if I was ever spec'd for Tempest Mastery, Force Storm would be better than Force Lightning or Lightning Strike.

Any thoughts?

Just curious on the Corruption sorc's dps rotation during relaxed healing:

Mine is Crushing Darkness, Affliction, Force Lightning, Lightning Strike (filler), then priority list.

I'm guessing though if I was ever spec'd for Tempest Mastery, Force Storm would be better than Force Lightning or Lightning Strike.

Any thoughts?

That's pretty close to what I've tried (haven't used corruption too much). I also take the 50% shock utility with tempest to squeeze as much as possible. so instead of lightning strike and force lightning I would use shock and then force storm. It does pretty decent damage, but I always tend to forget to heal - but thats mostly user error :p

For PVE, Sorcerer > Mercenary > Operative for dealing damage in the healing Discipline. Though a Mercenary can match a Sorcerer's single-target DPS, it's more difficult for a Mercenary to manage resources while DPSing and to weave DPS abilities in between heals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.