Quick list of companion gifts!

Iwipe

Hey everyone, as many of us are approaching 50, we are all trying to gain affection to our companions so they can perform crew skills faster. Here is a quick list to help you out with with what gifts each of your companion likes. it lists all the companion gifts in an accessible format for quick referencing (also color coded).

Here is the link for the list

The source of these info came from this thread on the official forums and I cross checked with the info on SWTORface.

There are some inconsistencies between the two sources I would like to get clarified if possible. They are currently:

Broonmark – does he like republic memorabilia?

Pierce – does he like republic memorabilia?

Zenith – does she like imperial memorabila?

As always, if you see something that is an error, feel free to point it out

Uhm, im a sith inquisitor and who of the 5 is the robot ? as the name of my companion that is the robot is named 2V-R8 and i dont find him on your list. If i were to take a guess it might be the 3rd one that is named ashara, but perhaps write "robot" as the name instead of something that isnt right ?

Great list btw, managed to get my companion abit better related to me now :)

Straight from the game files:

Broonmark – does he like republic memorabilia? Favorite (x9 multiplier)

Pierce – does he like republic memorabilia? Like (x4 multiplier)

Zenith – does she like imperial memorabila? Love (x16 multiplier)

Note that the above multipliers are just one of the multipliers that affect affection. Each companion also has an intrinsic multiplier to affection gains and losses (For the above, Pierce is 2.73, Broonmark is 3.73, and Zenish is 2.73).

If you're interested in where this data came from, I used the Nodeviewer application from this post. The data on the companions is in chrCompanionInfo_Prototype, and the data for the multipliers per gift interest are in itmGiftMultiplierCategoryInterest.

Noticing some things are wrong. The list claims that Vektor does not like courting items, yet he loves them when given them by my girlfriend. So I'm thinking something to do with the romance option, but Mako hates them when I give them to her. :p

Vektor also doesn't seem to like any Imperial Memorabilia when given.

Edited by Wind_Chaser

• 1 month later...
Uhm, im a sith inquisitor and who of the 5 is the robot ? as the name of my companion that is the robot is named 2V-R8 and i dont find him on your list. If i were to take a guess it might be the 3rd one that is named ashara, but perhaps write "robot" as the name instead of something that isnt right ?

Great list btw, managed to get my companion abit better related to me now :)

First of all. To not give too many spoilers out here. Ashara is a companion and NOT a robot, asuming that Ashara is 2V-R8 makes no sense. 2V-R8 is not on the list, because the robot you obtain on your ship is the ONLY companion that can not gain affection reguardless of what you do or what options you pick in quest lines. That is the reason he is not displayed.

Asking a question if one doesn't know the answer, is ay-okay. But assuming of what you do not know is ignorance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.