Considering transferring for PvE.

Arkedius

Like the title state, im currently looking at servers since the one i have it feels dead. My main is Recent 60 Guardian tank . Im interested in Fp,Comm Runs, old school stuff datacrons etc. the pve aspect of the game. With that, How is this server in PvE for a casual? Casual-raider? Im working Overnights At the moment so my times will change for march. Im in the West coast is there any guilds with a good amount of ppl only from the west-coast? Not interested in pvp just wanna know the input on pve aspect. i have imp and pub toons.

Thanks Have a good day.

I find that the Shadowlands is very active for both PVE and PVP (maybe less so for group ranked). You'll find people forming for old and new ops alike, progression and casual raids, sm and HM FPs and anything you can think of. There are also a lot of casual guild that I'm sure have a spot for you.

Any idea is there's west coast guilds? i know is a east coast server but just wondering. For both factions since i have empire and pub toons. Also any recommendations on guilds? Empire and pub for my main/ alt. I play mostly tanks.

Thanks.

Edited by Arkedius