Phantom Armor Set not as advertised

Gameverseman

Hey, I bought the full Phantom Armor Set for 500,000 credits off of the GTN. I bought the set because liked the windowed preview on the armor collections page. On that preview it shows the helmet and hood both being "active" at the same time. Meaning I could have the helmet show and a hood showing covering it. However, when I equipped the set this was not the case. I made a ticket in reference to this about 3-4 days ago. The only benefit to armor sets, aside from the obvious, is its appearance. In short, I spent half a million credits on a broken set.

You didn't actually use the preview before you bought it? The collections preview actually shows the heltmet clipping almost entirely outside the hooh. It's still a fantastic set IMO. Unless you bought the classic version, I dislike that one. Edited by wiredgutter

You didn't actually use the preview before you bought it? The collections preview actually shows the heltmet clipping almost entirely outside the hooh. It's still a fantastic set IMO. Unless you bought the classic version, I dislike that one.

No I didn't preview it because the character that had the money to buy it wasn't the character that would be using the set and I wanted to buy the set ASAP before someone else took it. Also, the character that had the money didn't have the same body type so it still wouldn't look right even if I did preview it. I didn't notice the clipping in the preview and, even so, I liked it anyways. Regardless if I previewed it, the set is still broken. Yes I got the Phantom Armor Set not the classic.

Edited by Gameverseman