Satele Shan Dualsaber Graphic Bug(its live too)

AuronKel

I as well as some of my friends have come across a graphical glitch in the strike animations(Saber Strike, Double Strike, Psychokinetic Blast, etc.) using this item. The lighting effect that occurs using most strike moves for Shadows and Assassins only shows up on the front blade. (

) In the video if you look closely you can see the front blade glow as it hits but the back blade does not. It also happens when I use Psychokinetic Blast as well. It looks like the saber was Satele Shan's Training Lightsaber with the back blade added on, but BW forgot to add the visual lighting effect to that blade(when striking and using Psycho Blast).

I was hoping that this glitch gets fixed soon. I really like the Dualsaber, and would like to use it but it just looks...uneven

Does that make sense?

• 2 months later...
I just bought this saber for 500cc and I am bummed about this bug as well. I don't think the rear blade has an impact sound as well. I could be wrong, but still... for 500cc I expected it to be better quality than regular items, not worse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...